Introducing new program by JEI: WORK IN JAPAN: IT INTERNSHIP!!!
In order to support JEI‘s objective into allowing Indonesian youth to achieve higher career levels, we have remodeled our previous internship program in the IT field with a better new system!
So, here are details about the program that we could share here:
1. General requirements:
– minimum age of 22
– bachelor graduate from the fields of Information Technology or Computer Engineering
– having 2 (two) years of working experience
– willing to relocate to Vietnam & Japan and study Japanese
2. Technical requirements:
– having experience as programmer, system engineer, web service administrator, or application design developer
3. Internship flow:
– undergo training at a Japanese vendor IT company located in Vietnam for 3 (three) months with a 150 USD salary per month (participants will get free accomodation and refund for round-trip air fare to & from Vietnam)
– return to Indonesia to apply for Japanese visa
– study Japanese and work as intern at BRIDGE Institute of Technology (BiT) located in Okutama, Tokyo for 1,5 years
– search for job in Japan or return to Indonesia
Why training in Vietnam?
One, to study basic Japanese and to immerse into Japanese working environment and ethics before heading to Japan.
Two, participants will receive no salary undergoing training in Japan for the lack of knowledge of Japanese language and work ethics.
THERE! There are lots of benefits from this program, right? Not only you will get the chance to have working abroad experience and cultural exchange in two countries, you will also be able to acquire Japanese language skill!
With all these experiences, surely finding a job would be a much pleasurable process!
For more details, contact JEI now!!!
08 777 41 900 15 (WA available)