Introducing new program by JEI: WORK IN JAPAN: IT INTERNSHIP!!!
In order to support JEI‘s objective into allowing Indonesian youth to achieve higher career levels, we have remodeled our previous internship program in the IT field with a better new system!
So, here are details about the program that we could share here:
- General requirements:
– minimum age of 22
– bachelor graduate from the fields of Information Technology or Computer Engineering
– having 2 (two) years of working experience
– willing to study in Japan and study Japanese
- Technical requirements:
– having experience as programmer, system engineer, web service administrator, or application design developer
- Internship flow:
– undergo training at JLA (Jellyfish Language Academy) in Tangerang – Indonesia for 3 (three) months.
– study Japanese and work as intern in BRIDGE Institute of Technology(BiT) Program at Okutama Nihongo Gakkou located in Okutama, Tokyo for 1,5 years
– search for job in Japan or return to Indonesia
Why this program?
– TUITION FEE IS SO CHEAP!!
– You can work in Japan in IT Field
– You can enjoy Japanese nature.
– Learn Japanese and earn money at the same time!
For more details, contact JEI now!!!
08 777 41 900 15 (WA available)